One Cause Grant
In most cases One Cause does not simply raise money and hand it over to a beneficiary or organisation for them to use as they see fit. We prefer to identify, plan and implement a programme of work in partnership with a locally based educational institution over 3 – 5 years.
The One Cause Grant is the only exception to this rule.
Every year One Cause sets aside funds to be directly awarded to a worthy grass roots initiative in addition to our current initiatives.
The 2017 Grant that will be awarded is a maximum of £2,000 to your organisation.
There are two grants, please visit the links below.
- UK Based Grant Information and Application Form
- Outside UK Based Grant Information and Application Form
- Net For Hope Foundation – Uganda – an entrepreneurship course will be taught to local communities.
- Nividya Trust – India – The grant paid for vital learning materials for students and teachers.
- Sun n Sand Trust – Kenya – Funds were used to sponsor the education of children.
- Kakamega School – Kenya – They have used the money to build additional classrooms.