One Cause Grant
Normally One Cause does not simply hand over funds to a beneficiary for them to use as they see fit. We prefer to identify, plan and implement a programme of work in partnership with a locally based educational organisation over 3 – 5 years.
The One Cause Grant is the only exception to this rule.
Every year One Cause sets aside a certain amount of funds to be directly awarded to a worthy cause which sits outside of our current initiatives.
The 2012 Grant that will be awarded is a maximum of £3,000.
- Sun n Sand Trust – Kenya – Funds were used to sponsor the education of children.
- Kakamega School – Kenya – They have used the money to build additional classrooms.
- The organisation must primarily work in the field of education.
- The organisation must be located in Asia, Africa or South America.
- The organisation must not have any major association with another UK charity.
- The organisation must clearly identify the use of the funds.
So if you represent or know an educational organisation that needs financial support then you should apply for the One Cause Grant.
The deadline for contacting us to apply for the One Cause Grant is Friday 28th September 2012.